Only the best for those you love the most
From birth, our own home provides a feeling of warmth and security. Home is truly where the heart is. Staying in the home provides peace of mind and a sense of dignity for everyone – especially for our patients who depend on quality assistance.
We strive to improve on five core values: Commitment, Compassion, integrity, Creativity, and Quality of Life. We desire every end-of-life experience to be filled with comfort, peace and dignity. The best interests of the patient and family will always be our highest priority.
Quality of life begins with Qualified Personnel:
Our Hospice and Home Health care uses a team approach and provides physical, emotional, spiritual and practical support. We focuses on both the patient and the family. We makes sure that the patient’s goals for life and care are met. Our focus of quality care is helping the patient to be as comfortable as possible. Special attention is paid to symptom management and pain control, which would allow the patient to be as alert and involved in life as possible
Our staff is make up of several specially trained people who have experience working with patients and families with life-limiting illnesses. The team consists of doctors, nurses, social workers and a rabbi/chaplain. As a team we offer many services including medical management, practical assistance and emotional support. These services are tailored to the needs and wishes of the patient. We were organized in 2002 and have established a strong quality record over the years.
How does quality Hospice care help me?
- Hospice is a Medicare benefit, so if you qualify for it, it is free to you.
- Hospice works with the family as well as the patient.
- Patients have choices about how and where they want to spend the rest of their lives.
- The goal of pain control and symptom management is to provide as high a level of comfort as possible, while still maintaining alertness.
- The goal of medical treatment is to achieve physical and emotional comfort so the patient and family can enjoy living life.
- Patients are encouraged to stay active and enjoy what they love.
- When possible, the patient can be cared for in the home with loved ones and a familiar environment.
- Help from the Alliance team is available 24 hours/7 days a week by phone.
- Members of the hospice team make home visits.
- After the death of a loved one, a social worker or rabbi/chaplain is available to help family and friends cope with the loss.