The Myth about Hospice Care
Accepting Hospice care isn’t about giving up hope; it’s about living the last months of life to the fullest.
With Alliance Hospice care, patients live life to its fullest with comfort and dignity, cared for by loved ones with the help of our staff. We support patients as well as families during this critical time, and our specialized knowledge of medical care improves the quality of a patient’s last days. Hospice care is available for patients with a LIFE LIMITING illness and life expectancy of six months or less (as certified by a physician).
Alliance Hospice focuses on all aspects of patient health: physical, social, emotional and spiritual.
Services can include:
- Physician services
- Ensures your plan and care is appropriate
- Assists your personal physician on an “as needed” basis 24 hours a day
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Supervises all care
- Coordinates all aspects of care
- Evaluates patient needs
- Implements the physician treatment plan
- Monitors the care and condition of each patient
- On Call nursing 24 hours every day
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Assists with bathing, personal care, hygiene, ambulation and daily living activities
- Support Services
- Medical Social Services
- Disease Management
- Bereavement Coordination
- Pharmacy and DME Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Other therapies as needed
At Alliance Hospice you will receive a customized care plan designed to meet your specific needs. We give only the best to those you love the most.