A Hallmark of Alliance
We accept the quality standards of NHPCO (National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization) and have the ten components of quality that are the building blocks of good care and represent a comprehensive framework for organizing, assessing and monitoring a hospice’s clinical and non-clinical operations.
We abide by the 10 components of quality in Hospice care.
- Patient & Family Centered Care
- Ethical Behavior and Consumer Rights
- Clinical Excellence & Safety
- Inclusion & Access
- Organizational Excellence
- Workforce Excellence
- Compliance with Laws & Regulations
- Stewardship & Accountability
- Performance Measurement
At Alliance Hospice you will receive a customized care plan designed to meet your specific needs including all components of quality. With Alliance you will receive customized quality care designed to meet your specific needs.
Call Alliance to begin receiving the help that you need. Learn More. –>